So here we are. Too much going on, but now there is a small lull before dinner, so i sit here with the little man ti tell you the tale.
HARD LABOR. It was hands down the worst delivery of the three. Bree started at about 8 in the morning
About 11 the medicine wore off, and Barry was stuck. (see shoulders and head above for visual help as to why). Long and painful story short, Bree did the most amazing showing of strength, determination and stamina that I have ever witnessed. She endured the most pain and frustration that I have ever heard of, and came out a champion. (even with a 24 hour labor of Hallie and a natural childbirth with Annie). Nothing too much can be said for what she has done to get this little guy here.
He was officially was born at 11:34 PM on the 12th. 7 lbs 15oz and 20 inches long.
Thank you all for your calls and texts and things. We feel surrounded by you even though you aren't super close. I did real well on my tests , and am selfishly asking you to keep praying for us through the next week as we are adjusting and taking finals and such.
Thank you all and we lo
22 comments:
There you did it again. I am crying. I miss you guys so much and wish that I could be out there holding him (isn't he adorable)and making dinner for you. The awesome thing is that you survive anyway. It is a dang good thing my mom is there.
Love you,
Janae
you guys he is so cute me and corey are already trying to figure out a way to afford to come out there! ha ha
He is so cute! i am glad he is here! I am also glad to see pictures of him. Thanks and congrats!
He is a doll and I am so happy that you have this little addition to your family!
He is so cute! Hallie looks so proud to be holding him!!
Congratulations! Sounds like it was hard, but worth it, I'm sure! We love you guys, what a blessing!
Good work Bree! He looks well worth the hard work and now you have THREE! Good luck, you all look so great.
He's so adorable. You have three gorgeous children!
Thanks for putting up with all of our texts, calls and things :)
Congrats, congrats, congrats!! We can't wait to meet him.
Congratulations Bree & Tyler! I am so happy to hear that Barry finally made it into this world! He looks great and I'm glad to hear that Bree is doing well. What a trooper! We miss you guys!
Wow! He's so cute. I can't believe it was so long and hard. Thanks for the update. I've been stalking your blog. Enjoy your little guy.
He is beautiful!! Bree you are amazing once again!! I am in awe!! Take care of yourselves and we will keep you in our prayers. We miss you!!
Heidi and Damond
Congratulations! He is such a cutie! I hope all goes well these next few weeks with a new baby and with finals. What a beautiful family you have!
Congratulations guys! What a cutie and glad everything went well.
Way to go Bree!! He is so cute. Congrats you guys!
Taneill
Gosh, Bree. I can't believe all you went through to get him here safe! He's a cutie. Hope the recovery is quick.
What a precious welcome to your little family. He is absolutely beautiful. Way to hang in there Bree. You are truly amazing. Enjoy him.
HE IS SOOO CUTE!!!! i love the picture of hallie and annie with him. kinda wierd seeing my new nephew only through pictures even with stacie..... i got to go down... i am so sad. i want to come SOOO badly. Love you guys lots.. and tyler congrats on the testing scores your getting... your so strong!
congratulations!! We are so happy everyone is happy and healthy! Miss you guys!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Labor is NEVER fun, but definately worth it !! He is a cutie!! Hope you have a speedy recovery!!
Congrats you guys!! Barry is adorable! How fun to have a boy! Bree, you are amazing for going through such a hard delivery. Hope you can relax a little while your mom is there! Take care!
We are so glad that everyone is doing so well! Bree way to be such a fighter! You are amazing! Barry is a handsome little guy! Tyler nice work on your test! We love you all!
I am just so inspired by you guys. Your love for each other, your strength, your BRILLIANT minds, your adorable children.... so glad you are here at KCOM and in our lives! See you soon!
Post a Comment