Wow he is growing up so fast, and he is such a handsome baby. That is just too cute that he hums himself to sleep. I am sure in that will help with the bedtime routine. :)
He is so cute. I want to hold him so bad. I can't wait to see him. The pictures are great!! You should learn how to take them before you come and you can practice on Katelyn.
I have known Sheldon for years. He is my "cousin". Maren and I have gone to junior high and high school together. I guess you could say we all go way back.
10 comments:
Wow he is growing up so fast, and he is such a handsome baby. That is just too cute that he hums himself to sleep. I am sure in that will help with the bedtime routine. :)
I MISS him SOOOOOOOO much.... those turned out way cute by the way! When you come out we'll have to take our camera's and go experiment together!
So cute. Are you going to have a little singer in your midst? Great cute pictures of the little guy.
He's so handsome. I love your little collage. You can practice taking pictures on us anytime!
I love your pics! When do we get to meet this little guy? Can't wait.
He is so cute. I want to hold him so bad. I can't wait to see him. The pictures are great!! You should learn how to take them before you come and you can practice on Katelyn.
Your friend Maron isn't married to Sheldon by chance?
That is the funniest thing! Kids are so sweet and they totally add to the family at such a small age. I can't wait to see him in the summer!
I love is sweet little face! Such wonderful pictures of him! I have never heard of baby humming before! Love it!
I have known Sheldon for years. He is my "cousin". Maren and I have gone to junior high and high school together. I guess you could say we all go way back.
Post a Comment