Thursday, September 23, 2010

She's here!

Sorry it has taken me a minute to post about Natalie coming but here it is. She was born Sunday September 19th at 10:31 a.m. We are glad that we did the c-section cause the Doc even had a hard time getting her shoulders out through the incision. She weighed 8 lbs 7 oz and is absolutely beautiful. Every one in our house is absolutely smitten with her and we already can't remember life without her!
Recovery is a whole different story with the c-section but I am getting along and have the most amazing Mother who is helping me more than I can hope for. Life with 4 is going to be a whole lot different and I can already tell that "free" time will be far gone, but can I tell you that I love it already. I love that I have 4 little ones who love me more than anything and tell me that all the time. Life is good.
Hallie and Annie have loved that they can hold her and help take care of her and I can already tell that they will have a sisters love like every sister dreams of. Barry loves to hold her and LOVES to kiss her. Of course, he has taken to calling her baby which sounds more like "aaeeee" but what else could we expect from him. He loves to give her her binky and loves to point out her eyes. It is fun watching all of them with her.
I will update more when I get my camera out of the car and upload all the pictures. Soon, I promise. But just know that we are home and doing great.

14 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh, I'm so glad things went well & are going well. I was thinking about you guys on my run this morning.

Can't wait to see some pictures.

Melissa said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to see her.

McKensi said...

its about time bree. i've been checking your blog about 7 times a day just to see how the baby is doing..... give that little baby a kiss for me.

miss you all like crazy.

SewSara said...

SO happy for you all!!
congratulations on sweet baby natalie!

xoxo

Brad and Marci said...

I am so glad to hear that everything went well and is continuing to that way. I can't wait to see pictures of her. You are such an amazing mom and those kids are lucky to have you as well.

eryka said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys. I can't wait to see pictures. Good luck with the recovery. Tell your Mom I said hi!!

Ash and Joe said...

congrats! i am dieing to see pictures!!! but take it easy - we can wait :). recovery from a c-section seems ruff. thank heavens for moms!

Mandy, The Mother of All Chaos said...

Welcome to the 4 Kids Club! =) And Welcome to the 3 Girls and 1 Boy Club =) You'll be busy, my only advice is to keep smelling her...man I miss that baby smell! CONGRATS from our family!

Brooke and Brighton said...

Congrats! I am going everything went well. I hope the recovery goes fast! I can't wait to see pictures of her.

Taneill said...

Glad your home a doing well. Can't wait to see pictures. Hope your recovering okay- give it time and take things slow!!!

Kandace Wittwer said...

A minute? I've been checking your blog constantly since Sunday!!!! Glad to hear everything went well. I am dying to see pics! Try to make it sound like having 4 is easy, would ya? ;)

Alicia and Jose said...

I'm so happy for you Bree! Can't wait to see pictures! Take it easy as long as you can (I felt like it took months to fully recover from my c-section).

Keith Warner said...

CONGRATS!!!

aimee said...

Congrats Warner family. Baby Natalie is beautiful---of course. Can't wait to see some more pics and hopefully meet the sweet baby girl in a couple months :) Take advantage of your mom being there and get lots of rest.