Monday, December 6, 2010

2 months old


Natalie turned 2 months last month and I am just documenting it so I have it on record! She is now 12 lbs and 231/2 inches. Which puts her in the 75% for height. Hooray! She is so much fun right now. She smiles so much and talks to you like she is having a full on conversation. She is starting to become more of a Mommy's girl and Dad is not to happy about it! But what can I say, I have all day to convince her of my ways!


Here is Dad trying to win her back to being a Daddy's girl but it didn't work!

Remember that awesome quilt I won a while back? Annie loves it and decided to snuggle Natalie up in it one morning. This is how I found them! Annie said " I just sang her a lullaby until she fell asleep." So sweet.
Isn't she so precious?

She really is an angel baby and has made me realize how fun the newborn stage is. She is sleeping most of the night all ready and wakes up super happy and ready to play.

5 comments:

Amy Miller said...

Your kids are so sweet. I love how Annie is taking care of Natalie! I'm glad she's sleeping well for you. I think about you a lot with 4! You're my hero. :)

SewSara said...

she's so cute!! love the pic of her w/ the quilt ... i stole it for my blog, hope you don't mind. :)

xoxo!
miss ya!

Lori said...

Annie is such a caring big sister!! What a sweet picture of the two of them! Nat is getting so big, I can't believe it. Seems like we were all just prego together.

Kandace Wittwer said...

Man time flies! I can't believe it's already been 2 months. She is a cutie!

McKensi said...

awwww i love her and am so sad that i'm not there to see her:( but the post of barry just made me laugh!

I love you guys!