Tyler took the girls to a "Princess Ball" that our stake put on. He said it was the best thing ever and is looking forward to next year. They let each girl walk down the red carpet with her crown on and the spot light on them. Then they danced the night away. Hallie and Annie were dancing maniacs!
Tat Tat (aka Natalie) turned 4 months and now is almost 5 months. Words can not describe the pure love she brings to our family. It is so much fun having her with us. Don't you absolutely love those blue eyes! I do if you can't tell from all the pictures!


Annie loved having her friends over for a fun birthday party! She kept saying "This is the best day of my life!" I hope she will always be that easy to please.
Hope you all of a wonderful Valentines Day!
4 comments:
those are some pricelss photos! with those eyes and one of those million dollar smiles she's been showing off lately she could get away with anything - what a sweetheart
The princess ball is sch a good idea!! Iwish I could have see your girls walk down the carpet. How fun!!
What a fantastic post and BLOG! I'm glad I finally made it over. Little tat tat is just pure juice! and the opening picture of your 4 kiddies on the fireplace is sooooooo sweet. Barry's face- Ohhhhhh- he melts my heart. and the bday pic of the girls- so cute- malls has asked me 3 days in a row if she can invite Jasmine to HER birthday party too :)
I had forgotten about pudding painting! Thanks for the fun reminder. Your baby is beautiful and getting so big! I love birthday parties. Sorry we missed it, but we promise to only miss a few more.
Post a Comment