Friday, March 18, 2011

Best Night Ever!

We went to this movie:
And absolutely loved it. It is one of the best Disney movies made in a long time! Plus, it was a girls night out and we were with our awesome friends so that made it all the better! Hallie, Annie, and I agree that we need to do this "girls night out" thing a lot more. Have I told you lately that I LOVE having girls. They really are the best and it will be all the more fun when Natalie joins us. Thanks girls for having an awesome time with me! Love you forever and ever.

4 comments:

THE ORVINS said...

oh my gosh this is like torture, I Started watching it on our red eye back from hawaii and I fell asleep about 30 min into it. when I woke up I was like YES I get to finish that awesome movie. i turned it on and we landed I had slept for 6 hours now I want to see it soooo bad! girls night sounds super fun, but I don't see that happening in my fam for a while:) cant wait to see all of you guys!

McKensi said...

lol it comes out on dvd in a few weeks:) i agree JOSH and I loved it! thought it was the best disney movie in a LONG time!

Holly said...

I love having girls too! They are so fun, and you get to bring out your inner child and go see movies like that. I loved the movie too!

Stacie Lang said...

Love that movie too. Much better than the last disney movie. We will be buying it for sure. Girls nights are the best! Love ya