Thursday, May 5, 2011

Hello Kenna and Cucca

So I know I promised I would update yesterday but lets just pretend that I did and move on! Here are some awesome pictures of some stuff that we have been up to!

My parents came to visit us for a week. It was so much fun having them here and loved every moment of it. We had a birthday party to make up for all the ones that we have missed. We made cupcakes and everyone got to open a present! Oh yay, and we blew noise makers all night!


Just an adorable little boy!

Our trip to Kirtland Ohio. Dad and Tat Tat in the Newell K. Whitney store

The whole gang. Yes, it was freezing

Look how cute my parents are

My mom sharing her talents with us. She made a pillow and blanket for us!

My dad sharing his talent with us! Oprah taught him how to get all the juice out of a lime.
He is biting the lime if you can't tell.

Annie was always cuddling one of them. And my dad was always cuddling a blanket!

Just some more adorable pictures of the kids!




8 comments:

McKensi said...

All I have to say is making me check your blog every 20 min yesterday..... not nice.
BUT you posted enough pictures to make me happy and feel like I still love your kids:) Your little baby is going to be in my arms non stop this summer... k. she is SOOO cute! also this made me ridiculusly excited for you to come. might i point out that you are in need of highlights...? also i cant wait for jessica to come too, then were gonna have stacie come and have one big girls night. told you i'm excited!!!! love you and thanks for the pictures!!!

PS your so dang skinny... not fair.

SewSara said...

you look so much like your mom! (very pretty)

and how cute that you call natalie Tat Tat :)

THE ORVINS said...

r r
gr
t r
thats what luke had to say to you... seriously he typed that! first of all thank you for posting pictures for me to see. I am so so so excited to meet nat nat? isn't that picture of mom just so stinkin pretty... its no wonder with such good looking parents I turned out like this:) I CANT WAIT FOR BARRY AND LUKE TO PLAY!!! they are going to love each other1

Cluff Family said...

Your kids are getting so big!! How fun to have family come visit! Your little Natalie is so cute!! Can't wait to see your family again NEXT year!!

Ash and Joe said...

oh my gosh i did that same oprah move today while making dinner. haha. what will the world do without her show! glad you guys got to have fun with family.

Lori said...

Unbirthday parties are the best! It's so great your parents got to visit. The chocolate faces are awesome! Hurry summer!!!

Chris & Stephanie said...

I can't believe how big your kids are getting. They need to slow down. But I am excited that your parents were there. When do you head for the heat of S.Utah?

Hollyj said...

So fun! And your parents look exactly the same as they did 15 years ago!