I have been looking at you lately and am in disbelief at how big and grown up you are getting. You will be turning 8 in April and you are so excited to get baptised. We have been having lots of conversations about this and to tell you the truth, I think you know more about baptism then I do! I can't wait for that day to come and to see you in all white. You bring so much joy to my life and I can't tell you enough how much you mean to me. I feel so blessed to have you as my first child. You are the biggest helper around the house and you are so fun to hang out with. I love having girls.
Some of the things you are up to right now....
-You just got your ears pierced. We went to the mall and had them done and I had to hold you on my lap cause you were so scared (it was your idea to get them, I promise!) and after getting them done we went to play at the play area. You played for about 23 seconds and then came and sat by me and Dad. You crossed your legs, looked at me and said "I just feel to big for this place now."
-You love school and love to talk about everything that goes on during the day with your friends. I think you even have a couple of crushes on some boys but you won't come out and tell me. You just grin and giggle sometimes.
-You can do your own hair now and you are getting really good at it. It still surprises me when you come out all ready for school by yourself.
-You are reading the Book of Mormon with Dad and Annie everynight. You remember a lot about it and are always asking important questions.
-You are also a pro at reading now. You read to Barry and Natalie all the time.
I love you so much and hope you always remember how wonderful and special you are!
Love always, Mom
2 comments:
FINALLY!!!! I've been watching for a post! It's about time! Keep 'em coming a little faster, would ya??? It's hard to keep up with you without them! Your girls are so cute. I love your sweet letters! I should do that for my kids too! Lov you!
Oh, so grown up! I smiled when I read the part about being to old to play. It happens so fast! She is a beautiful girl! So brave to get her ears pierced! Emma can't wait!
Post a Comment