We did this back in May after graduation but since I have been down and out, I never got around to putting them on. The story to this...... After a medical student graduates, they burn their white coat and get a longer white coat to show that they are now an official Doctor. Ryan Miller and Tyler went to school together and both did out rotations here in Warren. So it was only appropriate for them to burn their coats together. Of course, we had to enjoy smores along with them.
![]() |
| Ryan getting ready to burn the coat |
![]() |
| Wondering if it will really burn |
![]() |
| Final farewell to the student white coat |
![]() |
| They had to show the school burning |
![]() |
| Tyler's turn...I think he enjoyed this a little too much |
![]() |
| starting to burn |
![]() |
| See ya later. You brought us a lot of good growing times but we are not sorry to see you go |







No comments:
Post a Comment