I can't believe how fast time goes by and nothing much seems to be going on. It is hard to post when you don't have lots going on but I decided I better so I can keep up the journal thing for my girls. This las

t week we signed Hallie up for her first event. She is going to be playing soccer with a bunch of her friends. She is so excited and loves to kick the ball around. We have a girl in our ward who played soccer for the University of Florida. She has given Hallie and her friends a couple soccer lessons. It surprised me how much she liked it. She did really good at kicking the ball and not picking it up with her hands. Anyway, She starts Sept. 18th and her games are every Tuesday night at 6:15 if any wants to come! Fall weather se

ems to already be coming here in Salt Lake and we are getting really excited for the cooler weather. Plus, this will be our last winter here in Salt Lake so that makes it all the better (unless we go somewhere with worse winters then here).
Tyler is still preparing for the St. George Marathon. He ran 18 miles last Saturday and seems to be doing pretty well. I am so proud of him for putting so much effort into this. I

can not ever imagine running a marathon and really admire people who can. He is getting a little nervous for it but it will help that Nick and Me

gan are running it with him. And hopefully, I can pick up on mile 13 and finish it out with him.
The pictures of the girls are just fun ones that we thought were cute. Hallie seems to be getting so big lately and really turning into a little girl. Plus, she is getting so much better at listening and not throwing as many tantrums. It is a wonderful thing. Annie is turning into the little bully around here. I think she is tired of being pushed around and it doesn't take much to get her mad. But she will also be the first to hug you or give a kiss.
4 comments:
is Annie doing "riverdance"?, thats what i love about you guys you are so diversified and willing to explore other culters and their traditions, imagine the hours you guys must have spent, i am in awe! (Pronunciation: 'o
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English, from Old Norse agi; akin to Old English ege awe, Greek achos pain
1 : an emotion variously combining dread, veneration, and wonder that is inspired by authority or by the sacred or sublime (stood in awe of the king) (regard nature's wonders with awe))
Some people look cute in hats and others should leave them alone. Both of your girls look adaorable in them! How fun that hallie is playing soccer I can't believe she is big enough for that. have a great day.love Stacie
what the deffiniton of AWE? the pictures are way cute though..! tell hallie she may not know it but her aunt kenna played in one soccer game when she was little too!!!! (mom never told me about the rest so i never went!)
Your girls are adorable. That's awesome that Hallie is starting soccer.
Post a Comment