I don't know if anyone can tell by the picture that was posted, but the potty in the picture is actually a toy potty for a baby. Hallie somehow thought it was a real potty and was at a total loss when she couldn't get it to flush away her mess! But the carseat peeing is still as clear as Tyler wrote- she just did it because! We love our Hallie and all the new challenges and joys she brings us each new day.
2 comments:
Today is Nov. 13th your last REAL post was on Nov. 4th. I'd say someone is slacking. I don't want to point fingers or name names, but someone needs to update this blog. Are you guys okay?
What? You mean you guys actually have lives outside of blogging? What is up with that?
But seriously, we kind of get lonely out here alone in cyberspace. Hope that you are all okay and that you just went somewhere really fun for the Thanksgiving Holiday.
Post a Comment