Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Words to live by

We wanted to list the collection of words and phrases that our children have taught us already in their young lives.
From the mouth of Hallie:
chee chee= milk
pibity bubbadee= poopy diaper
taperwipes= toilet paper
ponies= underwear
crappa= Grandpa
seeping yudee= sleeping beauty
fish (has now graduated to wish)= witch

From the mouth of Annie:
aah no= milk
bebeepsh= Elephant
suh= cereal
baby= bellybutton
mi mah= Mickey Mouse
mi mah do dee dee= Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
roo beea= anything carbonated

We just thought that we would share the secret second language of the young Warners.

We went on a hike too.The elevation was getting to Annie we think.

3 comments:

McKensi said...

this was so funny cause i can picture hallie and annie saying those things! we just sat here and laughed! good job on the funny post..

El Jefe said...

Julie, the fam, and I made that exact same hike shortly after we moved to Utah from Minnesota. I remember being very tired after reaching the top. I always wondered if it was the elevation change or the burden of carrying a 60lb sack of Taylor up the mountain. Maybe I'm just getting old. You now have my permission to call me crappa.

Stacie Lang said...

That is so funny and it is funnier that you are able to translate and spell it =) The gift of tongues is alive and well I guess.