We went in for our ultrasound on Monday but we must have another shy one in the making cause the baby sure would not show any parts. He/She had it's foot in the way. The doctor said "Well that is either a toe or a boy part!" We are going to try and get another ultrasound before we leave because I can't stand this not knowing. Our baby is very healthy and had everything from a four chamber heart to all ten toes. We are still thinking boy but would be very thrilled either way. We love our girls and would love another one.
6 comments:
You guys make beautiful girls but I am hoping you get the adventure of a little boy. Hopefully you'll get to find out before you come out here. I'm so excited that you'll be here soon!
Well what can I say...I guess that you just raise modest children. Maybe next time it will flash you a little looky! Hey who knows, maybe toes turn into boy parts. lol!
Barry (or however) here we come!? When are you taking off for the big move? I hope not too soon but you have to have another dr. visit before then don't you? That is too long to really figure it out. What a change you are in for if that toe is really another part. But a great change it is!
With any luck you will be the first girl in our family to carry a boy :) I certainly hope that if it is a boy that he is normal size and does not have a toe in place of other parts J/K Let us know as soon as he/she shows you anything.
Hate it when they hide. Either way it will be fun.
Isn't that SO frustrating? Both my girls did that! Hopefully you'll be able to find out soon! Your hiking pictures are cute, we need to take our girls up there sometime too. How long are you here in St. George? We need to get together before you leave...my number 627-0323.
Post a Comment