Wednesday, July 16, 2008

THE BEST PARK EVER, little time left, sounding the retreat, and a request.

Said that one for you Tyson... Lori showed us a cool park the other day, so we took the kids to go check it out. Here are the resulting pictures:

This thing spun real fast, Tyson fell off of it.



Classic see-saw, or however it is that you spell it.




Who is really having more fun here anyway?




This is just a SMALL example of my possible vert. This is where Annie gets it from.














Hallie is Spider-Girl.


The tire swing was the part they all cried about the least.












So, as we draw nearer to our time to go to Missouri, we have decided that Annie likes to pee on the floor more than in the potty. We surrender. She goes back into the diapers.




This kind of makes us sad, but we think that she is going through enough to let us wait. One of the things she was going through was big girl panties. She would poo into them in such quantity and quality that they were immediately relegated to the nearest trash receptacle.




Also would you all watch the counter, we have a special gift for the 1000th visitor to our blog.

13 comments:

Stacie Lang said...

That does look like a cool park. I can't believe that you guys are headed off in just a couple of weeks. It makes me sad that we won't be able to see you more often. I guess this is when our blogging will really help us keep up with each other. Oh yeah at this point potty training will probably be more successful after the baby arrives and things settle down a little. Good luck

Brad and Marci said...

You should see the change going on around here. People are moving out right and left. If you guys were still here and leaving to I would lose it. Thanks for preparing me in advance. I bet all the family and friends there are having a tough time. We miss you but we are excited for you to get going on this next phase. How are you feeling by the way?

Catherine said...

After a try and fail attempt with Emily, we too had her go back to diapers. There's no shame in that, I think. They're all going to be potty trained by the time they're in kindergarten anyway, right?! ;) So now we're waiting till we return from our 10-day family reunion trip to potty train her. Smart, huh?
Hey Tyler, I think you owe me a snickers bar or something for being visitor 1002 because nobody else claimed the 1000 spot. Steve and Stacie can even hand deliver it to me since I'll see them soon! ;)

THE ORVINS said...

I won!! i was the one thousandth visitor!!! and the 800-1000th visitor:) but all that matters is that i won!! im way sad you guys are leaving... its such a bummer especially since it is right before we get back! oh sad day.

THE ORVINS said...

oh and i took a picture of the 1000 mark if you dont belive me!

Tyler said...

Wow, that uh, that happened a whole bunch faster than I thought it might... We were at 820 somthing this morning. I thought that it might take a few days to get to 1000. OK, the special gift... hmmm

cor and chelle said...

Look how cute! You guys can never leave here! Don't go! We have become too attatched!

Lori said...

Just admit it-you thought it was the best park ever!! Tyson is still talking about how much fun it was :) I think I would give up on potty training Mason again, but he's turning 3 and I already quit once, so we are holding strong. (for this week at least)

Tyler said...

What the frick happened to my nearly manly blog style?!?!? Oh the estrogen is getting thick here.

By the by, I am not really sure how to reward cheaters...

McKensi said...

In jessicas defence... you did not specify any rules other than being the 1000 visitor! Now i think you must apologize for calling her a cheater for she was in her rights to claim your prize ;)

Tyler said...

I deeply apologize to you Jessica. Next time I will be more specific on the rules as to rule out any family arguments. We will let you know what the prize will be next time we see you.

Tyler said...

Do I even need to say that I TOTALLY typed that last thing?*



*note dripping sarcasm here.

The Hunt Family said...

How do you get your layouts? I dont know where to look and believe me...I have looked I just cant find. Is it kind of like the myspace layouts? Let us know....we want cool backgrounds!