Tuesday, January 27, 2009
* * LOVE * *
Tyler will probably kill me for posting this but I just have to so the girls and Barry can hear this later in life. We have had the flu going around our house and all three kids have gotten it. This makes for long nights and lots of getting up and down from the warmness of our bed. Tyler always goes above and beyond on making sure that they each are comfortable and feeling the best they can. This even includes sleeping on the floor with them to cool them down from a high fever, rocking them all night just to keep the nose clear, and many trips of refilling the humidifier so they can breath. The other morning I asked Tyler why he did so much for them when they were sick and he said "Because I need them." I thought that was the sweetest thing a Dad could say. He is such an amazing Father and it shows in how much each of our kids adore and love him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
That is so sweet. It is always amazing how much we are willing to give in order to make our children happy but Tylers comments say it all. Thanks for sharing
love it. they'll be glad you wrote that down for them to remember.
let me know when you want to come over :)
I LOVE that. What an awesome Dad!
The two of you are such amazing parents! I have always admired you both, and try to copy your parenting skills. Now we have even more to live up to! Way to go Tyler! The flu is awful! Hope you are all feeling better! Thanks for letting us in on your tender moments.
What a good dad. When they do and say stuff like that you just love them more.
awwwwwww!!!! That is so sweet!
that is the sweetest thing i have ever heard!
It's nice to record those great moments but it seems to me that moments like that with Tyler are going to stick around for quite some time, he's a great guy.
Happy Birthday Annie! We Love You!!
Post a Comment