Hallie- Loves going to school and absolutely loves learning. They teach her a new song every week and she comes home and teaches Annie. She said that she wants to be a teacher when she grows up! She is already counting down the days to her birthday and has already given me a couple of list of what she wants. It amazes me how grown up she is getting, and it amazes me even more that she is going to be turning 5 in April. Time flies! Her other new love is playing games. We got her a couple for Christmas and she has had a blast learning to play them. We even played Uno Flash with Chris and Carrie and she did awesome at that. We play Candy Land a lot and she usually ends up taking the cards and putting them into categories like numbers, colors, and such. This is a picture of her with her friend Venna. They look a lot alike and play really good together. I thought it was so cute how they climb in the chair together.
Annie- Is absolutely crazy right now! She has two volumes- Loud and LOUDER. Especially when Barry is awake and she wants to hold or kiss him. She is really picking up on things quick from watching Hallie do them. Like playing a game on the computer. She is better on it then me. She loves to play dress up and loves to be heard that she is beautiful but when you do tell her she says "I know". She turns 3 in February and keeps reminding us that she is so big. She also is now potty trained and does really good at going on the "Big Girl" potty. We took this picture of her because she had the baby in upside down. When we showed her the picture she looked at it and then tried to look at her back. She had no idea that the baby was on upside down. We were all laughing our heads off.
Barry- is now 9 weeks old and weighs a whopping 13 lbs. He loves to sleep and eat and is getting so good at smiling. It has been so much fun having him around. His head is in the 90% and this concerned the Doc until I told her that his two sisters were always in the 95-98%. We are known for our big heads thanks to My side of the family. But I am convinced it is so we can hold all the smarts that we have!
We are enduring the Winter and the girls are already talking about when they can go outside without freezing their faces and hands. Oh Summer we miss you so much!
9 comments:
I cant believe how big they are getting! Winter must be aweful I cant even imagine, we are lucky enough to have St george weather and yesterday the kids were playing outside in 70 degree weather. How warm does it get there in the summer? I bet you will be able to grow an awesome garden and get some of the things we could never grow here like peas.
It looks like you guys are doing awesome. You amaze me to be able to function with 3 kids. You'll have to tell me your secrets.
Blogging makes the world so small I have a friend here in Texas that I went to Highschool with Named Trish she is on my blog and on Her blog she has a link to her friend That is Hallie's friend in the pictures family! I saw it awhile ago and noticed they were at the same medical school as you guys and woundered if you knew them.. so funny anyways glad that you are doing so well! Barry is adorable. Sorry this is a long comment.
That last picture of berry is sweet! It looks like he is looking at you and asking you to help him..... with his EYES!!! that makes me sad that your kids are able to grow up with out aunt kensi there.... shouldn't that be illegal?
I love posts about each child. Its so fun to see what they have been up to. We are missing summer also! To help we are gearing up and shopping for suits! Give your kidos a hug from all of us, and tell Hallie Emma misses her.
Barry looks like a warner. He looks likeTylers brother. I am so glad that the weather is in the 60 Thanks for posting again we love it.
I can't believe how much Barry weighs. I still don't know if Katelyn weighs that much. That is great though. I am glad he is healthy and growing so well. I love all the pictures and can't wait to see all of you again.
It is crazy how fast they grow up! I still don't know how or when Jayci became a big girl and not a baby.. your girls are almost 5 and 3, that's so crazy! It's hard to believe.
That was sucha great update! Cole also wants to be a teacher only he has specified that he wants to teach in church. That is one wish I know will come true. The kids look so cute and I must say that you hold all of your smarts in so well!
Post a Comment