Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Random Pictures

Since I got the camera to work (see previous post for Annie's pictures) I thought I would post a couple random pictures for you!

Hallie and Annie at WarDad and BarryBarry Loves to smile know and does it all the timeHallie and Chris excited to eat cake!Me eating...I think this is all I do lately

9 comments:

Sara said...

your hair looks so cute like that!

did you get my email last week? :)

Janae said...

Fun pictures. I love the birthday cake. glad that Annie had a good day. We love you

Stacie Lang said...

Barry is getting so big. Its not fair that we have to live so far away :( I cant wait until summer! By the way it doesn't look like all you do is eat.... you look beautiful.

McKensi said...

Ok... so i am all around impressed! Your hair looks super cute, you dont look like all you do is eat.. you look good!, and Annie's cake is amazing! I really wish i could have been there :(

Catherine said...

Barry really is a handsome little guy! I'm glad Annie had a good birthday. :)

Megan and Nick said...

I think I am the worst person ever at remembering birthdays. Tell Annie we said happy Birthday and we love her. her cake is way cute. Good job Bree!! I love all the pictures and I can't wait to hold Barry this summer!

Lori said...

I love Barry's little smile! And your cake did turn out awesome! I always have these great ideas for cakes, but then I attempt them and they turn out crazy! Love all the pictures fun to see you and Tyler in some too!

Carly said...

Cute cute and cute. your kids are so cute. Annie sounds like she is so much fun

aimee said...

Your cake is amazing! It's my goal to learn how to make cakes while here in kville (along with sewing, hope it happens). I'm glad you left a comment I've been wanting to visit your blog.