That is what Hallie wants to be when she grows up. Ask her and she will tell you! Hallie loves her teacher at preschool and wants to be just like her when she is a teacher. She even role plays the future when they will she each other again.
Mrs. Stock: Hello, are you the new teacher today?
Hallie: Yes, do you remember me?
Mrs Stock: Hallie? You got so big and now you are a teacher?
Hallie: Yep.
I think the Mom part came from not wanting me to feel bad cause she wants to be a teacher. She is such a sweetheart and will make the worlds best School Teacher Mom!
10 comments:
What a sweet girl. I'm sure she'll make a great school teacher mom.
How cute! Tell her we love her and I want her to be the teacher of my grandkids someday :)
That's SO cute, kids say the most adorable things!
so funny! That makes me laugh!
We love you hallie. Have a great day, love maddie
How sweet. I'm sure she would be a wonderful teacher!!
I love it when they find someone outside the family to adore. I can't believe she already understands the growing up part. I think Emma stills says she wants to be a princess when she grows up. So excited to see you all next month!!
She is so cute!
I love their little minds! Cole wants to be a church teacher when he grows up and he practices on us by helping us give church talks. It would be fun if they could play together but I think poor Annie and Kali would get stuck being the students!
what a sweet little girl.
Post a Comment