Having a boy is defiantly different than a girl. We have already had to give Barry his first haircut! It was getting out of control so Tyler finally took him up to the bathroom and went at it with the clippers. Barry did really well and looks like a new boy now. I can't believe how grown up it made him look.
After
I think Tyler has hair envy already. He cut his own hair that day and we took a picture of the two piles of hair. Well, I don't know if you can call Tyler's a pile, more like a dusting of hair. Don't worry Honey, remember that saying "not even a hair of their head will be lost."
AfterI think Tyler has hair envy already. He cut his own hair that day and we took a picture of the two piles of hair. Well, I don't know if you can call Tyler's a pile, more like a dusting of hair. Don't worry Honey, remember that saying "not even a hair of their head will be lost."

6 comments:
Those are some cute pictures. I cant believe first haircut has already come and gone. Love ya
I love the last picture, he looks so cute!
ok Barry is So cute he has the sweetest face! loved the pictures :)
That haircut is so darling! He doesn't look like a baby anymore :(
I can't believe how big they are all getting. Did you take that picture of Hallie? It is so cute!!
ha ha.... thats so cute you cut all of his hair off! I miss him and you guys a ton
Post a Comment