
Today we went to the Truman Farm. Part of the trip was going to the pumpkin patch and picking our own pumpkin. My kids loved it and were so excited to be able to pick their very own pumpkin. They both walked around for awhile looking at each pumpkin and finally decided on one. It was so much fun. They even picked one for Barry. I am not sure if he is too excited about the actual pumpkin but he loved being outside.
Happy Pumpkin Season everyone!


Happy Pumpkin Season everyone!



3 comments:
Looks like so much fun. We are going to take our kids either sat or tue to Riley farm for the same thing. I love the pictures of the kids and can't wait for you to take some of our girls :)
Your girls are so dang cute! Barry is totally going to be well taken care of.
Tyler, I need to get a hold of you, yet am lacking your email address. If you could find the time, I had some questions regarding DO school applications, and was wondering if you could share with me some thoughts on that subject. email is lackdani@gmail.com Thanks,
Dan Lackey
Post a Comment