Once we found the tree that we all wanted, Tyler got out the saw and sawed away. He is a very good tree cutter downer if I do say so! We pulled it back to the car, tied it to the top of our van, and drove it home.

We had a blast decorating it and the girls did a great job of hanging all the balls on it. I think it turned out beautiful. Once we got it up, Annie said "Now Christmas is here." And every morning she turns on the light and giggles.

Barry has done really good job at not pulling on the ornaments. I think it is cause the needles are so sharp and he is surprised every time he touches the tree and gets poked. Hallie is just counting down the days for Santa to get here. Only 16 more days.
4 comments:
The tree looks beautiful, and so festive. I cant wait until next week when we can put ours up :)
That is cool! Bet it is a lot more festive going out and cutting down your own tree rather than pulling it out of a box and putting it together :)
I love your blog!
That looks so fun! I love the b&w pic of the kiddos. So cute!!
I love new traditions!! Your tree is beautiful!! I can't believe Christmas is almost here! Emma loves your tree too!! And she is already asking about when we are coming out to see you.
Post a Comment