The green and gray legings make the outfit pop! She is too funny! I am so glad you shared her lovely outfit with us!
haha! annie, you go girl! throw matching out the window and wear what you feel good in! haha... so cute!
I think You should totally let her go. Megan, Ashley and Madison all did that and still do to this day.
LOVE IT! My girls have the same style.
Too bad Venna missed out on the fun!
I love her style. And I still think she is a better stylist than punky bruster. W
She looks so proud of herself! Tab is funny about matching. He picks one color from his shirt and something else he is wearing has to be the same color, other than that all rules are out the window. We have come to embrace it.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
The green and gray legings make the outfit pop! She is too funny! I am so glad you shared her lovely outfit with us!
haha! annie, you go girl! throw matching out the window and wear what you feel good in! haha... so cute!
I think You should totally let her go. Megan, Ashley and Madison all did that and still do to this day.
LOVE IT! My girls have the same style.
Too bad Venna missed out on the fun!
I love her style. And I still think she is a better stylist than punky bruster. W
She looks so proud of herself! Tab is funny about matching. He picks one color from his shirt and something else he is wearing has to be the same color, other than that all rules are out the window. We have come to embrace it.
Post a Comment