Thursday, February 18, 2010

Random Cuteness

The girls love jumping on the beds but are always being told not to. So what do we do when we go to a Hotel? We jump on the bed!
Barry is a huge fan of Hallie and Annie. He loves to be with them. He loves to climb up and sit with Hallie to watch a movie! I love the hand on the knee.
Annie loves to play with ALL her dolls. She lines them up on the couch then teaches them.


Barry has mastered the climbing up and down of the stairs. Only fell one time so far.

Tyler has been doing a workout program called P90X and the girls love to do it with him. Well, Hallie loves to do it with him and Annie loves to play house while they workout. Notice
the dolls in my slippers. They are taking a nap!



8 comments:

Amy said...

LOL...Barry is getting so big! Cute pictures! How you feeling?

Amy Miller said...

Fun pictures. You are such a pro with that camera. I love the dolls in the slippers - your kids are so cute!

Kandace Wittwer said...

Where are you during the P90X workouts? Just Kidding. Are you feeling yucky? I'm excited to be pregnant together! What's your actual due date? Mine is Oct. 6th! Maybe we can run together if you come for a visit again, we'll be on the same level!

Julie said...

Those pictures are awesome and do such a good job of showing your kids fun personalities. The hand on the knee, the dolls in the slippers. I love it!

Robyn S said...

Random pictures are my favorite. Helps you remember what life was really was like. The little moments are the most precious. Cute Cute Cute!!

Lori said...

So fun to see their personalities in such candids moments! Love the dolls on the couch being taught.

Amy said...

Bree~ I am glad this pregnancy is the best for you...it is the worst for me :( I am torn with what I want. Girls are so much fun to dress up! Everything about them is cute. However, there would be 7 1/2 years between Kayla and this one. The more practicle side wants a boy. I actually really enjoy boys. Rylan needs a brother to snap him out of girl world. They would have lots of fun together. But it's not in my hands so we shall see in four weeks :)

Morgan said...

Hi! I found your blog somehow..so I thought that I would drop in and say hi!
Cutest family ever. :)