Monday, February 22, 2010

Cry if you want to

I want to cry like never before.... and that is so not me. This pregnancy is throwing me in directions that I have never been before and I don't like it. I bawled at the end of the movie "Cars" the other day. You know, when Mcqueen goes back to help The King cross the finish line. Bawled. I read an email from Tyler's school about a girl that had a heart attack and they were encouraging everyone to take care of their "school" Family. Bawled. We got more snow yesterday and we can't go outside today. Bawled.
This may seem normal to everyone out there but you don't understand who I am. I DO NOT CRY. Well, unless I am sick and my mom calls me!! But mostly I am a non cryer. I think my husband is going crazy.... don't you laugh a lot when you start to go crazy? My kids don't know who I am and are always looking at me weird.
And you know what my husband tells me..... suck it up! Well, give me 8 or so months and I will suck it up.

Oh, and this picture makes me want to cry. This is me prego with Barry about a week before he final arrived. Can one really get this big. Why yes I can!


14 comments:

Amy said...

LOL Bree! Your so cute! I too have been struggling with different hormonal issues. Acne! I have neverhad acne. I feel like my patience has never been so short. I too always feel like I am going to cry but I leave the situation before that happens. :) If my husband told me to "suck it up" I would prob. get really mad at him. So atleast you have patience :)

cjorvin@gmail.com said...

haha, that is so sad, im so sorry, but dont you worry we will be coming to visit you at the end of april so you can dry up those tears and put on a smily face. tell tyler he doesnt understand what it is like to have such pretty hair, I love you and your dress should be coming to you. ps kensi went and bought your same dress at target at it looks so dang pretty so you can wear it now till delivery!

Janae said...

I am so sorry. I am so tempted to come and visit you. It is so okay to cry. Believe me i cry enough for everyone

Tyler said...

By the way everybody, Bree and I were talking about this post, and she wanted to cry.

Ash and Joe said...

oh great, joe is laughing at me all the time! hang in there and when all else fails... go get some sleep.

Tim and Rachel Seely said...

It's ok to cry, just make sure you end it with a good laugh at yourself after! I am so excited you are expecting again and I think you look gorgeous in your pregnancy picture with Barry!

Lori said...

Darn it Bree! I am sorry that this pregnancy has been so emotional. Hang it there! And tear up all you want, especially if you feel a little better after.

Carly said...

Bree one pregnancy I cried during clifford the big red dog. Emily elizabeth had written her mom a really sweet note for her birthday lol I know you say your not a crier but no one can escape the pregnancy hormones!!!!!!

Taneill said...

Gotta love what pregnancy does to a woman- good luck with the next several months ;)

Beth and Matt said...

You crack me up. If it helps, I cried in a stupid dog food commercial because the puppies were so cute. You make such a gorgeous prego lady too! Your family is lucky to have you. Hope the pregnancy gets easier, I feel your crazy pregnant hormonal issues, right there with you:)

Robyn S said...

I totally understand!!! I don't cry either, but I'm on the verge all the time too. Also, I haven't puked yet, but I almost feel worse than I do when I am puking all the time....what the? Hang in there. I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one not having much fun being pregnant.

Stacie Lang said...

Bree, You know me I cry all the time when I am not pregnant so you can imagine how hard it must be to be around me during pregnancy. Don't worry about it and just remember that there is nothing wrong with crying. Tell your kids that there are lots of reasons to cry....even when you are happy. My kids now ask me when they see me crying "mom are those happy tears or are you sad and do you need a hug". Sometimes the hugs are the best and I ask for them even when I am happy :)

Brook & Travis said...

Bree, congrats! I loved your post and can totally relate! Shhh...I'm pregnant too and I think we're probably due at the same time. Sept. 24th?? Or around then? I haven't announced on my blog yet, but I need to! This sounds awful, but I HATE being pregnant, so I totally understand what you mean!

Jenny said...

Apparently I haven't been to your blog in way too long. I didn't know that you were pregnant! I am so excited for you. Just remember that you get a sweet little baby from all of the hormone issues...