Sunday, March 7, 2010

My Cousin

So I just found my cousins website while blog hopping. I know, it sounds like I am not very close to her but actually, our families are very close. We actually lived together in the same house twice while growing up. That was 13 kids and 4 adults in the same house! It was awesome. Anyway, I found her new website and had to share it because I am totally amazed at how wonderful she is. I always new that she sang but to tell the truth I have never heard her sing. (She is my baby sisters age so we never hung out). Go check her out and listen to that awesome, amazing, beautiful voice that she has. She just wrote 3 songs and had them recorded. Wow is all I can say! Miki you are such an example of doing what you dream.



4 comments:

Kandace Wittwer said...

Wow! Thanks Bree for giving that link. I've heard Miki sing a few of these songs, but I didn't realize that she was having them produced! She has a beautiful voice. I'm hoping she'll be around St. George to teach Jocelyn to sing someday soon!

Megan and Nick said...

She really is amazing. Nick and I found her website last night. We didn't even know she sang, but she is really great!! Go Miki!

Tim and Rachel Seely said...

Oh my goodness I had no idea! I guess I never really know much what is going on in the world of cousins. Her voice is so beautiful and addicting! She is amazing, thanks for sharing!!

Robyn S said...

WOW!!! Wish I had that kind of talent.