We are having a baby Girl!!!! And we are all so excited! Well, I am not sure if Barry is excited or not. I bet in 10 years from now he won't be too excited to be the only boy!
That is way exciting for you guys! I love the name that you have picked out. I am sure that all your little ones are so happy. Barry will be a great brother to that little girl!
Yea I am so excited. But the way we work Bree that means that I will have a girl too. Hopefully I will break the cycle this time. I also think this means you have to have at least one more child. There is def another boy up there for you. And yes this is your Sis Janae
Yay! You can't have too many girls to doll up can you? Even Barry will love having a little sister to protect someday. ALL of my kids have been praying very specifically that Heavenly Father will send us a 'baby sister.' I can't wait to see her!
How wonderful!! Congrats! Hallie knows her stuff! You guys have such beautiful children I can't wait to see her! And you haven't posted any prego pictures!!
Congrats Warner family. Just another girl for my boy to fall in love with :) I'm excited for you guys and I'm willing to bet Barry wont be the only boy.
Wow! I'm impressed that you already have a name picked out! It's a good one. I've always liked it! :) Your new house looks super cute too, by the way. That's exciting!
18 comments:
That is way exciting for you guys! I love the name that you have picked out. I am sure that all your little ones are so happy. Barry will be a great brother to that little girl!
Congrats! I LOVE the name natalie. She's going to be beautiful!
Yay for girls!!! I should ask Hallie what I am having!! I love the name!!! Congratulations!
oh exciting!!!
how do you know barry will be the only boy? is this your last? ;)
congratulations on baby natalie!
So fun!! congratulations! I love the name Natalie! so cute!
Wow look at Hallie go! She is amazing! Congratulations! I am way excited for you!
I can't wait to meet Natalie! Congratulations.
go girls!
So fun! So exciting! Ultrasound day is so neat.
Yea I am so excited. But the way we work Bree that means that I will have a girl too. Hopefully I will break the cycle this time. I also think this means you have to have at least one more child. There is def another boy up there for you. And yes this is your Sis Janae
Yay! You can't have too many girls to doll up can you? Even Barry will love having a little sister to protect someday. ALL of my kids have been praying very specifically that Heavenly Father will send us a 'baby sister.' I can't wait to see her!
How wonderful!! Congrats! Hallie knows her stuff! You guys have such beautiful children I can't wait to see her! And you haven't posted any prego pictures!!
Hallie was right. I love the name you have chosen.
Congrats Warner family. Just another girl for my boy to fall in love with :) I'm excited for you guys and I'm willing to bet Barry wont be the only boy.
YAY Congrats! Natalie is a way cute name!
Yay! Congrats on the girl! AND the house! You guys are on a roll:)
That is too fabulous! You make adorable girls. Good luck on your new move. these next two years are soooooo nice!
Wow! I'm impressed that you already have a name picked out! It's a good one. I've always liked it! :) Your new house looks super cute too, by the way. That's exciting!
Post a Comment