Saturday, May 8, 2010

What will it be?

We find out what the baby is on Tuesday at 2:45! I am so excited! I really thought it was a boy (had a dream about it) but Hallie has been so sure that it is a girl that I really have no idea anymore. Just for your info.- Hallie has been correct on the last two so I kind of trust her opinion! I have asked Tyler but he said he only knew the first 3 and has no idea on this one. Annie is for sure it is a boy but that is because we already have 3 girls and now we need 3 boys! She likes to make everything even. And as for Barry, I don't think he even realizes that his life is about to change. He just thinks that I have grown him his own personal chair to sit on when cuddling with Mom.

So.... we want to know what you think we are having!




12 comments:

Amy said...

I too thought I was going to be having a boy but Mikayla insisted that it was a girl :) Even after finding out it was a girl she still tells everyone "I knew it!" LOL Can't wait! I am excited to hear what you are having.

Stacie Lang said...

I vote for a boy just because it will be fun for barry to have a little brother. Cant wait to hear what he/she is :)

Sara said...

i'm excited to find out!
i think BOY :)

StephenEmily Stacey said...

I hope that you have another boy. Barry needs a brother. But, I'm not going to guess because every time I guess, I'm wrong. So, I HOPE that you have a boy. But if not, you sure make cute girls too.
I can't believe how quickly your pregnancy has gone by!

eryka said...

I happy good baby!

Megan said...

I'm never a good guesser, but I'll say girl:)

Megan said...

I vote......GIRL!

Chris & Stephanie said...

I can't wait to hear what your having. I think you are having a girl.

Charity said...

I say it's a girl.

Kandace Wittwer said...

Yay! The best day of the whole pregnancy! You'd better be sure to let us all know AS SOON as you find out!! I wish it was me! I'm guessing it will be a girl (your family has had a few boys recently)! Congrats!

Brent and Jessica said...

Well is is girl season, but I hope that it is another boy...at least to keep things even for Annie.

Lori said...

I am so excited for you! I am the worst at guessing, but I am going with Hallie!