
We blessed Natalie today. As Tyler puts it "She is official now." It was a beautiful blessing and of course she fussed through the whole thing but we still love her!

So thankful to have a husband who is worthy of giving our children blessings. It was especially neat today. With every child Tyler has tried to win them over but it never works. They have all favored Mom much more. Except little Natalie. She absolutely adores him. He has gotten smile after smile from her and when he holds her she just stares at him and goos! Little does she know that she already has him wrapped around her little finger and could get anything she wanted out of him. Don't you love the blanket my Mom made for her. It is absolutely beautiful. My mom has made one for each of my children and I cherish them.



Natalie has been such a joy in our family. She has such a sweet personality and is full of smiles. She loves to be held and loves everyone to love on her. She already smiles every time Dad and Annie talk to her and even Mom and Hallie can get a smile every once in awhile. She puts up with us (Barry) kissing her and poking her. We love you Nat!
Update on the rest of us
Barry:
has been sick for awhile now with a cold and it moved to his ears. Remember he has tubes. Well, one tube either fell out or just got infected cause he has a really bad ear infections now. Poor little Buddy. He has been crying constantly and not sleeping at night. Now that we have medicine for him he is returning to his normal self. Happy and eating a lot! I love this picture of him sleeping in his crib.Hallie:
Participated in her first school Halloween Parade and party. She loved it. She was so worried that I wouldn't make it to the party that she made her teacher call me and remind me of it. We made it! Annie and I got to go with her to her classroom and join in the fun of the party. Hallie was so excited and showed us every little thing she could manage.
Annie:
What more can I say then the pictures! She is a spunky little girl and everyone who is around her falls in love with her.
She is the best helper with Natalie and loves to hold her. She loves preschool and is already starting to sound words out. She really wants to be like Hallie so has done everything much sooner that Hallie did. She gets to choose her own clothes everyday and it is quite hilarious to watch. Never imagined some of the creations she comes up with. I will have to capture some of them on camera so you all can see!Getting a better handle on 4 kids and loving the fact that Natalie does so well during the night. I spend most of my days at the Doctors office or driving kids here and there. Hopefully I will be back to running in the next week or so and I am so excited about that. Just wish I had a running partner to go with. (Amy, Marci, Aimee, or Megan want to come join me?)
Tyler and I watched the movie "Super Size Me" and I have officially banned fast food from our diet. We have gone strong for 2 weeks now, which is good for us cause we love pizza night! Sorry, no picture of me. Somehow I manage to stay out of the shots!!!
Tyler:
Half way through OB rotation! We will all be glad when that is done with. Has officially decided to go into Internal Medicine as a hospitalist. His I.M. Doc that he followed really liked him and said he would have a "high" chance of getting into the residency here. He loved working in the Hospital and loved the Docs he worked with. Looks like Ohio will be our home for the next 6 years!
His free time is spent playing with us and cuddling Natalie! If you want to see a picture of Tyler, then come out and visit us!
10 comments:
I love the little blurb on everyone. Natalie is so precious!! That's so fun Tyler has figured out what he wants to do and you already have a pretty good idea where you'll be. Paul is still thinking FP, but isn't for sure and as for residency....that is still totally up in the air as well! It'll be an adventure no matter where we end up I guess.
Your family is so cute! I love all the pictures.
She looks beautiful! I love her dress!. I wish I could have been there. We miss you all a ton. Thanks for the update.
You guys have a beautiful family! I am so glad for the update and I am sorry to hear about Barry's ears. That happened with Cole and it was miserable. Your kids are getting so big and I can't believe how far Tyler has come or I guess I can't believe how fast time has gone. The blessing pictures are beautiful of Natalie as well as the other kids.
I wish more than anything I could go running with you. I had to take a break from running for my back but I realized it hurts either way so why not at least run and be sore. I could sure use your motivation while I am getting back into it. I miss you and you seem so great.
Natalie looks beautiful. I think she looks like Annie. I always love the blessing day.
Well were dying to see Tyler so I guess we'll come out in a couple weeks :)
I love her blessing dress! Wish we could have been there. Your cute kids make me smile! I would love to see some of Annie's creations. So fun to talk to you!
Natalie looks so cute! I'm glad to hear you are getting a handle on the new life! We miss all of you too! Maybe sometime in the next 6 years, Mike will take us that direction to visit!!
I miss your cute family so much!! And who needs pizza night?! I've had your homemade pizza and we have THAT once a week. Mmmmm.
Good luck running, this pregnant body misses it and wishes you were around to help keep me in shape. :)
Wow! Look at that sweet baby and Barry, are you kidding me? That boy is so cute. Sounds like you are doing well and organized, maybe one day I'll have 4 too :)
Loved this post! your kids are so cute! we banned fast food after watching food inc a few months ago. I have slipped up 3 times, but overall haven't missed it much.
Post a Comment