Tyler just got a phone call from the Medical School in Kirksville, Missouri telling him that he was accepted. They also offered him the "Founders Award" which is a one time scholarship of 10,000 dollars. I think this school might want Tyler to come there, what do you think! The lady who called said that she had pushed his stuff to the front of the pile because they knew he had a couple more interviews. It was perfect timing because he leaves tomorrow morning to interview in Arizona. All I can say is that we are both beyond excited! We have been blessed in so many ways and know that this is a great blessing for our family!
11 comments:
Tyler,
Maybe you should have asked for a retainer during the interview. Reeeetaaaaainerrr! (think Good Will Hunting...) Muchos congratulations. Well, looks like I'm going to start looking for jobs around the Kirksville area.
Jef
Yay Tyler! Congratulations! I am still hoping that you guys decide to come here! I know it was -10 when Tyler was here but it's been colder than normal this year and actually we don't get nearly as much snow as SLC! Congrats though on whatever school you decide to go to this is a huge accomplishment and I am sure you will be accepted to every school you apply to.
I am so excited for you!!! No more wondering if, now it is just a matter of when and where YOU choose to go =) good luck in your other interviews... I am still hoping for Vegas but I know that you have to do what is best for you so good luck and we love you
Congratulations! The next few weeks will be a fun, nerve racking, flip flopping, super exciting time. I remember when Drew started getting back acceptance letters to law school. It was such a spiritual time for us. We knew right away where we wanted to go but still felt tempted by some options. Good luck. You'll do great!
Congrats! Now you just have to decide if it is worth interviewing at other place! Well done my friend.
Congratulations! Tyson and I are really excited for you guys! What a huge compliment from the school! We are so excited for you and we support you wherever you go!
I knew it... i had no doubt you would woo them with you masculin charms! you could tell my mom you really need help the first week your there, and she would send me out!!!!
you guys are so awsome you get alot of comments on your posts.
Congratulation! This is your cousin Renae (Goodwin) Stucki and I found your blog! It is super cute! I had no idea you guys were going to medical school! That is so awesome, good luck!
congratulations Ty Ty We are super duper excited for you guys, you are way smart and no wonder every school is gonna want you. good luck with all of the others :)
So you're going to Kirksville then? I know you called and talked to Travis Saturday but he said something about an interview in Vegas before you made a decision. If you go back east, we will come see you in 2010, ok. Family Reunion thing.
Post a Comment