Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Words of nothingness...

I have nothing to post on but I thought we better update before everyone quits reading our blog. Tyler had a wonderful weekend in Missouri and the interview went really well. They will let him know in the next week or two. He felt very confident in the whole interview and it really help him prepare for the following two interviews. He loved the school and even like the town that it was in. The only downfall was the weather. It got to -10 and that didn't go well with Tyler. He is really wanting to get away from the cold so that we can be around sunshine again. If Tyler had it his way, we would be in Hawaii and lately that is not sounding like a bad idea. Who knows we could become islanders in the next year! Guess I would never have to worry about the winter blues.
While Tyler was gone my parents came to stay with us. Jessica and Chris came to and we loved every minute of it. Annie wouldn't let Grandma out of her site and made her carry her every where. Poor Grandma, I am sure her back hurt by the time she went home but you never heard her complaining. Isn't this what Grandma's are made for, giving all the love a child needs! Hallie loved having everyone here and especially loved it when someone sat by her in the back of the van. She talked the whole time to each person and was quite grown up about it too. Thank you for coming and being with us. It would have been a long weekend without you.

3 comments:

McKensi said...

Ooooh... guess what i did this weekend. Got left behind by my loving parents while they went up north and were suposed to bring me a prize but instead brought home one for josh!

tell tyler congrats!!
love you all

Lori said...

We are glad everything went so well at his first interview, and are very excited you are looking for warmth cause the West is very warm! We look forward to seeing you soon!

Julie said...

I was thinking of you guys this weekend when I took Jono to the dr. Our doctor has a med student working under him and when I asked said student where he was going to school he said, Oh, I go to this school in Kirksville Missouri.
He probably thought it was a little freaky how I got so excited and said - One of my friends is there RIGHT NOW!
Anyway, glad everything went well, and thanks for the update. That post only gets like a B. But it was enough to keep me reading... (ha ha)