Last week, Janae and Maddie and Lexi came up to see all my girls.You can tell from the pictures who the
closer cousins are... They all had a good time (minus Bree, who had a pukey time). Thank you
While Janae was here, we got some phone calls that Camdon VanGuilder, Bree's cousin, might possibly get stranded in Salt Lake due to all the airline confusion, while trying to get home from his mission in Argentina. We picked him up, drugged him, fed him, and put him back on an airplane the next day.
While in St. George, Bree's family concocted a hair-brained, irresponsible, crazy idea that we would move back to St. George before med school in August. (This idea was spawned by no less than two independant family groups). I said: "But I have no income!" Janae has found me a job in the hospital (thanks again Janae). "We have no place to live!" Chris and Jessica are moving out of their apartment in order to accommodate us (just kidding, they were leaving anyway, but thanks guys). "We have no excuse!" They told me In and Out will be opening soon. So now we have everything.
We are going back to Sun-Country.
P.S. No one feel shorted if this is the first that you have heard of this, we only decided last night to do this. In fact, Bree will be upset that I have posted it so quick... but that's the risk you run when you sleep in!
11 comments:
No way you guys are really moving to St. George? That's awesome!! Now I'll have someone to edit my book!!!...I mean...no there's no particular reason why I'm so excited...that's cool...I guess:)
that last picture looks like you are trying to contact your home planet... but whatever! I am way excited you guys finally decided to take up the offer and make it so our apartment doesnt smell like dead people when we get back:) it may be a little small for you, but it will be fun to be close to the family again before you leave for about 10 years.
Can I say that I am so jealous? No really I am happy for you it will be so so so nice to have family around to help while you are sick and it will also be nice to spend so much time before you move to timbuctoo ;) Way to go tyler on the facial hair!
What?! And exactly what day does this move occur? I'm glad that you'll get some family time in before the BIG move, but we'll miss you guys!! Hopefully you'll get to meet the little one before you're gone for good.
...does this mean you want your BBQ back? :)
Are you serious!? Why not before you move so far away from your family! What is Tyler going to do at the hospital, Travis works there in CVU! We'll definitely have to get together and catch up before you move and let the girls play! It's been a long time since I've seen you!
You guys are the beginning of the big changes at USA Housing! It will not be the same without you all here but talk about a winner situation.
hey good to see you guy! nice blog
I can't believe that you are taking Hallie away from me. She is one of the best kids in Primary. She keeps us all laughing, and she has an amazing little spirit. You guys have taught her well. Let us know when you will be moving so that we can spotlight her.
We are so excited to see you all more we can't wait!! Let us know if you need any help moving down here! Tyler pretty sweet facial hair, I'm sure the borrowman boys are jealous, it would take them a good month to grow that. See you soon!!
Wow, you guys are kind of having a blogging overload here. It's all too much to process! I'm really excited that you get to spend more time with your families before you leave, and hope that you start feeling better, Bree.
Dear Purveyors of Poop,
Purveyors of poop you ask? Yes, that is your new title after shocking the blogging community with the poop video you posted a few weeks back.
We will miss you. Yes siree, we will miss you indeed. Boy, Tyler, you sure can grow a lot of facial hair over a weeks time...
Next time you are in Eagle Mountain, give us a call. We'd like to see that hostage kitty one more time.
Post a Comment