We got a place in Kirksville. My Dad heroically made the trek and found us a great place to lay our heads. I have some pictures of it on my phone, but since it is a maze of technology designed to foil the human intellect, you will have to borrow my phone to see them. It is a nic
In other news, Hallie is 4. She had huge party with all of her friends here at the house. There were no parents allowed and you can see that Ariel was invited. She was way excited. If Bree has more to tell you about that I will let her. For now a picture says a thousand words, so here are about 12.
Bree has been very mean, and not let me tell anyone. She even deleted a post I made about it at work, but now I have been given the ok and will say it now to the internet community. Come November we will have #3. Yup, Bree is sick as can be and tellin' me that 3 is a good number of children. President Monson only had 3, so she may be right...
18 comments:
Congratulations!!! I totally agree on 3. It's perfect. I hope you feel better soon!
WHAT!!!! Your pregnat? how come no one ever tells me anything!! I guess I will just have to start stocking people to get my own info.... just kidding I already new, and congratulations again, and happy birthday to hallie i am sorry I forgot, I really wish someone would e mail me the birthday calender:)
Congrats! So what I want to know is, last Tuesday did you know at that point, and were under orders not to tell OR did you really not know, and simply made an educated guess?
Wow!! Congrats!! so happy for all of you. eat crackers, Bree.
Forced to lie. You would understand right Taylor?
Congratulations on another baby! And finding a home! I am still not quite ready to take on the idea of #3, maybe another year. Hallie's birthday looked fun, my Halle would have loved that Ariel cake! They seem like they have a lot in common! When are you moving? I REALLY hope you get feeling better soon, that is not fun!
Sure.
You think you can just go a long time without posting and then make up for it with lots of really cool and super-exciting news. Well...okay. A+ on this one. Hope you feel better soon Bree. We are so happy for you guys.
I completely understand... Congrats again on the new child and the new house!
Well done my friend.
There are some who would say 2 is plenty. I belong to that group. On the other hand, there are some who need 6 or 9. Tyler and Bree fall into this category. Anyone else agree with me?? Anyway, congrats!
I think we have made plans to come visit you in the summer or fall of next year. We are planning on being out that way for a family reunion. Save that 3rd bedroom for the wee one. We can sleep on a bundle sticks in the yard. Unless there are lions and tigers and bears out there.
While I am rambling... Tyler, my bike wants to make friends with your bike. We must arrange the meeting somehow, some way.
Also, I think we are going to be coming up around the 18th ish. My little bro just got his mission call to D.C. South, (Roger was thrilled to find out) So I am taking him on a shopping spree. Where did you get that fancy pants suit?
I'm done now. I appologize to anyone and everyone other than Tyler for this novel of a comment.
Congrats! You guys will have a great family. Also that is awesome about your house. Hallie's Party looks like it was a blast!
i am so excited to have little berry!!! and i am CONVINCED it is a boy! thats awesome that you got a place to live..... do it have kensi room?? :)
Congratulations!!! I wish we were close and could help out!! We sure do miss you!
Damond and I want to keep close tabs on you two, because we know you are going to do great things!! Good luck with everything.
Love,
Heidi
Bree I am so glad that he found something for you. And once again congrats. It will get better just enjoy the time at moms and get lots of rest while you are there. it will make all the difference I am sure.
Bree, I'm sorry you've been so sick! I'm thrilled for you guys though, and I especially think it's awesome that Tyle was the one to announce it! What a proud dad-to-be-of-3!
Congratulations! I am so excited for you. I hope the morning sickness is not too bad.
Congrats!!! I know how FUN it is to be pregnant, sick as a dog, trying to find a house, get packed and move. Good luck...just say a lot of prayers and don't be afraid to ask for help. I'm so excited for you guys. Keep the info coming!
Finally got to catch up on your blog, congrats, I'm glad I'm not the only one who has to be pregnant and moving! When is your due date?
Post a Comment