Monday, April 28, 2008

This week:

Looking ahead:


We are moving back to St. George, Bree is deathly ill (not only not better, probably worse), I quit, the girls are funnier, and we probably get sunburned.

Looking a week behind:

Packed (thanks to my mother and some neighbors), visited many many people including family I have not seen for some time (Bree having never met some), Hallie crying saying she would miss her friends, and the sun came out.

Hallie says:
"I am not a toy Dad, I am a people"
Annie says:
"I soccer"
Bree says:
"Blleeeeegghhhhh!"
Tyler says:
"Umm... now what?"


Random post.

3 comments:

McKensi said...

i am so excited for you guys to come down this week!!!! Hope all the packing and moving goes smoothly and quickly.. let me know if you need any help!

Anonymous said...

Hey Guys! Congrats on your upcoming baby! I told Jake and he's excited for you too. Sorry you are so sick Bree! Love, mel

Chris & Stephanie said...

Good luck with the move. How long will you live in St. George before you move again to med school? Good luck with everything and I hope the morning sickness doesn't last too long.