Friday, May 2, 2008

The move is finally here!

I can't believe how quick the past two weeks has gone by. We are finally moving tomorrow morning and we couldn't be more excited. Mostly because the weather is so much warmer down south. We have had snow the last two days now. I guarantee that in the next month or so we will be wishing we lived back up here so we can have the cooler weather but as of now it is more than inviting to have warm heat!
Last Saturday we had the chance to go say good bye to our good friends the Huntingtons. Hallie and Annie love it when we go there and were not happy about leaving. Once we got in the car Hallie cried and told us that she just wanted to live with them. She is going to have a hard time leaving all her friends but change is good right? I sure hope she does good with it or else we will always be the bad guys with how often we are going to have to be moving in the future!
Annie has no idea what is going on. Other than the fact that all her toys are packed up and she has to always ask us where stuff is! She is just excited to be going to see Grandma's this weekend. I think her cup will be over flowing when she grasps the idea that we are going to be staying there for awhile!
Today is Tyler's last day at work! He has loved this job but is so excited for Med school that he has no problem moving! One of the Doctors that he works with gave him a stethoscope and he wore it all day. He loves it. Hallie was fascinated with it and Annie just kept running from it and yelling "No Doctor!"
Anyway, We are going to miss everyone here in Salt Lake and really hope that you will keep in touch. We will keep our Blog updated and will keep checking yours. And feel free to come visit anytime you are in the neighborhood (St. George or Missouri)

8 comments:

McKensi said...

I am so excited you guys are coming. I must admit... it might be kinda wierd having you live here. being able to come see you guys all the time... and having you live in chris and jess's apartment. Of course it is a welcome wierd!!!

Brent and Jessica said...

I can't believe that the time is here. I am going to miss you and Hallie. SHe was awesome in Primary and will be greatly missed.

Julie said...

Wow, that is so flattering. Hallie can totally come live with us! Actually, maybe we could trade you one of ours and do a reality TV show about it. It might be somewhat traumatic, but it'd get great ratings.
Thank heavens for blogs to keep in touch with you guys because we sure will miss you and our pizza nights.
By the way, I think you guys should start calling Annie Annikan Skywalker. She's got some awesome skills with the light saber.

eryka said...

Change is good. Have a great time in St. George. We're planning a trip to Missouri. Can't wait to see you.

The Lindquists said...

Good luck you guys! We are excited for you as you move on to the next step, but we will miss you! Kasen will especially miss Tyler and his motorcycle.

Carly said...

hey! I did'nt even get to officially say goodbye to you Breeanne!! We will miss you so much you have been such a great friend I'm glad we have these blogs so we can keep in touch!

Brook & Travis said...

Hope everything went well with the move! I bet your family is really excited to see you! I really hope you get feeling better soon Bree!

Charity said...

We are going to miss you guys a ton, but we're both really excited for you! Tyler will be an awesome doctor. Looking forard to visiting you sometime soon.