These are 10 things that make you know Bree is a Mom. And the greatest one around too. All moms have these to a certain extent I think.
- She can resolve conflict in about 2 seconds. We should put her in contact with the middle east.
-She has this knack of seeing into the future. Especially when bad consequences are about to come about because of what is happening. "Swinging the kids around by their arms and legs, someone is gonna get hurt."
-She has super hearing, she can hear the kids cry even before they think about it. See also the above item.
-She wields full given names like a broadsword.
-She can scold with no words whatsoever. She can be having a pleasant conversation on the phone with someone and wither the offending member of the family without altering tone of voice, using only her eyebrows and a few very well understood finger-jabs.
-She has memorized the words to about 50 kids books.
- She could hold an in-depth philosophical discussion over the strengths and weaknesses of the Wiggles approach to entertainment versus the take that Super Why holds. She won't, but she could.
-She manages the finances, which somehow allows much more expenditure in the areas of clothing and toys than in other areas such as the Husband Lunch Fund. (I am joking).
-Her abilities to force a minivan into a crowded parking space rival those of NASA astronauts.
-She looks fabulous ALWAYS.
We love you Bree, and hold you in the highest regard this Day of Mothers.
3 comments:
i love that you notice so many little things about her, and happy mothers day!
Yah for BreeAnn! Those are true and very funny. I am now curious to know which you like better, the Wiggles or SuperWhy? I am a fan of the latter myself.
So sweet! Bree I want to come take your girls one of these days. Mikayla would love it!
Post a Comment