Tuesday, May 6, 2008

We made it

We have settled into our new place and we are absolutely loving it. We have found out that both Hallie and Annie love change and have been so good about going to a new house and new rooms. They are in heaven. We have been running from cousins house to cousins house and they never seem to get tired of it. Hallie has said a couple of times " I love living in St. George!"
Tyler has also been in heaven cause he hasn't had to work yet. He has cleaned his bike and is now working on our van. They both look awesome. Plus, the weather is awesome so he gets to ride the bike everywhere.
Of course you all know that I am in heaven. I just got done unloading and loading our new dishwasher. It took all but five minutes. Our dryer dried within 35 minutes and the clothes smelled great. We unloaded our van and only had to walk about 4 or 5 steps rather than the 450 steps it took back in SLC. And we have vaulted ceilings so our apartment feels rather large! Now don't get us a wrong, we absolutely loved living there and miss all of our great friends. But life right now can't get any better.
We will continue to keep you updated and hopefully we will find everything sooner or later to update photos!

6 comments:

Amy Miller said...

Ah, the beauty of the dishwasher - my very favorite item upon moving also! We miss you guys and are glad that you're enjoying the weather. I hope you're feeling better Bree.

Brad and Marci said...

I am glad to hear that change is no biggie for your girls because I change is all around! As for the picture it was taken with the new camera and I am loving it, what a difference it makes. Now when Cole plays anything he names "it" Hallie. I am glad to hear you are loving life, does that mean you are feeling any better?

THE ORVINS said...

Im glad you guys are enjoying the clothes washing mechanisms because I am now finding it very weird not to have one :) I guess it is good dto have to experience it at least once in your lives, because now i will always appreciate it. I bet hallie and annie are in heaven with all the cousins sounds like a blast :)

El Jefe said...

Tyler? Tyler who?

Lori said...

We love having you so close!! It's already been fun! We can't wait for the rest of the summer.

Stacie Lang said...

Sounds wonderful is there room for any more of us to stay for the summer as well? j/k! I am so glad that the girls are ajusting so well. And I am glad you have a dishwasher I remember those days only with mine it was always everyone claiming that the dishes were not theres =) Soak up as much family as you can and then do some more for me. Love ya