Sunday, May 18, 2008

The big 6.

Oh yeah, Bree and I have been hitched 6 years now. Nearing those double digits soon. So here we sit in steamy St. George, sickly and stuck. I always like to make some kind of note for Bree on these types of days, so here is this years:

Inspired by that semi-annoying Bare Naked Ladies song.

If I had a million dollars to spend on Bree right now, it would go a little sumpin' lika dis:

Bree's "Dream House" in Kirksville. $185,000.00

Brand new, no holds barred, Honda van: $48,000.00

She has always wanted to be on What Not To Wear. So I would pay them, cause there is no way that she would qualify on her own to be there: i figure about $10,000.00 for the hosts to take her out and I would double the shows allowance for another $10,000.00 and to pay or the rest of what it would cost I would fork over another 10 grand, just to round it out.

She has eyeballed one of these:
http://www.mvagustausa.com/web-mvagusta/F4-1000S_1_1_06.html
another $45,000.00

Pay off all our debts... some more, lets just say $30,000.00. We don't owe that much, but I like to plan ahead.

I would buy her a Hibachi restaurant. What do those cost? $200,000.00?

She wants a big TV, so maybe one of Sony's nice ones $10,000.00 once we get the speakers and stuff.

Her *grumble grumble* Macintosh. $6,000.00 once we fancy the pants off of it.

Make-up and other bling type accessories. Like the watch that she always says she wants, or a necklace... don't let her fool you, she doesn't wear them, so once she figures that out she might have gone through about another 10 G's.

I would then get her a work out room, full of weights, mirrors and all the cardio stuff she could through a stick towards. What around $60,000.00?

Hot tub. $30,000.00.

Laz-e-boy leather recliner. $8,000.00 (I'm making up most of the costs here).

A new cell phone that is somehow grafted onto her body, never to be lost, set down, sucked on, or dropped again. With all the minutes she wants. $1,000.00

Whew, I haven't even scratched the surface of the million, but you get the idea. There is nothing too good for my wife of my life. I would just give her the rest and let her go hog wild.

I love you sweetheart. Someday I will get you something nice for our anniversary. Promise.

4 comments:

BKT said...

we miss you guys- Our stairwell is just not the same anymore. No one has even moved in to yours yet. Hope your enjoying St. George and feeling better.

Taneill

eryka said...

That was really cute. Happy Anniversary!

Stacie Lang said...

Happy Anniversary you two! Maybe by the time Tyler gets you something nice you will also be past the nursing babies or pregnancy so you can run away together for a second honeymoon with that million dollars. Love ya

Stucki Family said...

Man! What a great guy! Happy Anniversary!