Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Dance, Dance, Dance...



Annie had her first day of dance today and boy was she excited that the day finally came! She got really shy when we first walked in and that made her nervous to go out and dance in front of everyone. But once she warmed up to the fact that she had to dance in front of other people she was on fire. She has always loved to dance and really enjoyed watching her teacher and doing what she was doing. She really is a doll and was so much fun to watch. Plus, she loves the fact that she has something to do while Hallie is at school. And she LOVES her new dance clothes. She told me she was a princess with them on.
I finally had Tyler take a picture of me pregnant. So here I am 8 months pregnant with our little Barry. I hope he doesn't have to grow to much more cause I don't know how much more I can stretch. Oh well, he will be worth it when he comes! We sure are excited for him. Annie kisses and hugs my belly every night and says "Barry I lub you." It is so sweet. I also told Hallie that the baby can hear our voices when he is in my tummy, so the other day she came up to my tummy and said "Barry I am so excited for you to come, this is Hallie" I love my girls. I don't think they could get any sweeter.

12 comments:

Heidi said...

Bree I sure do miss you guys!!! Annie is so cute! You know our three youngest are the same age as your three, maybe just maybe we can get them together someday!!!

Love you,
Heidi

Brad and Genis Barben said...

Annie looks so cute in her dance clothes and you look darling prego. You don't look very big at all! Aren't little girls fun?! I am so excited for you to have a boy too, it is so much fun having both. You will love it!

Stacie Lang said...

She looks like a princess too. And holy cow you look different this time it looks like you have a basketball under your shirt instead of a big wide round baby like normal. I can't believe that you are 8 months already. It goes so much faster when it is you not me. :)

Catherine said...

I can't help but smile seeing Annie's little bootie shakin' picture! :) I love that the girls talk to your belly so the baby can hear them. How sweet!

eryka said...

You look so good! Annie is a super cute ballerina. Stella starts next Monday and can't wait! I love little girls.

The Lindquists said...

Bree - you look so good! Time sure is flying by! We wish you guys the best!

Brad and Marci said...

Annie is so cute in her little outfit she for sure is a princess! Speaking of looking cute.....how 'bout that 8 month pregnant girl? Yea, right you gained so much weight with your other ones! You look great Bree. I guess when the time comes for my third there might be hope for me as well.

Julie said...

Holy Cow, your girls are getting very grown up! I can't believe the next one will be here soon - yea! You look wonderful and not at all 8 months pregnant. Do you feel as good as you look? I hope so.

Megan and Nick said...

You look great Bree!! I am so excited for you. Annie is so cute. You should post a video of her dancing, I'm sure it would be so Cute!!

cor and chelle said...

Oh Annie, I still laugh whenever I think of her. Anything and everything she did and does is so dang cute. I really hope any daughters that we have will be exactly like your two girls. Tell them I/we love them so much! I hate it cuz I can tell already from their pictures that they are getting so much bigger! Man I feel like I'm missin out!

cor and chelle said...

ps. that was Cor. Ina big boy now.

El Jefe said...

B - You kind of look different from the side.

What kind of name is Genis anyway? Reminds me of a certain Seinfeld episode.