Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Site and life related update...

There are just a few new thingies round these parts. You will notice this sign up thingie on the side of the post here. We know there are a few of you out there that come to check on us, and blogger just started this thing. We want to see your faces. (it is a good idea to get a picture of yourself in your profile, I just did it and I LOVE it).

I started a P90X related blog thanks to the inspiration of Amy Miller and her dedication to all things Tony has given to us. It is the most incredible workout on the friggin planet here people. Buy it, burn it, watch it through the neighbors window, then let me know and I will add you there and we can all keep each other going. AWESOME! We can beat this overwhelming bulge and flabbyness that is suffocating our local pools, skate parks, and ice cream stores.

Other than all that, life is quite awesome. The girls are healthy and onry cause they wake up early. Bree is super sore cause she started walking the treadmill. I am doing pretty dang good in school. Rock it on ya'll, and we will do a more entertaining post later.

5 comments:

Amy Miller said...

Thanks for the mention Tyler, though it really was Jon that got me going on the P90X blog, so I can't take all of the credit.

I don't know how you're going to fit it in with school, but good luck. I'm thinking that I'll go for a second round of the madness when I'm done. That Tony sure knows his stuff!

cor and chelle said...

So...i want that cool "follow" thing on my blog! How in the world can i achieve that?

Lori said...

Hey I just started P90X- It is totally crazy, addicting, and I don't think I have ever been so sore!

Janae said...

Sorry i don't really want to sign the heck up on your followers. I am just a everyday follower and I don't want you to know my habits. JK. Maybe I should try p90x now too. Do you think it would get rid of this big belly I have

El Jefe said...

I rove to forrow your brog. I speak Engrish.