Here is proof of Aunt Mckensi's comment about given Annie one or two M&M's. Annie truly is our little talented mess maker. But the good news is whenever she does something that she knows she shouldn't have done she comes running in to tell us. I never know if I should get mad at her or tell her thank you for telling me.
To update you on Annie's little dance class- she is so excited when I tell her
that she has dance that day and loves to put on her clothes and get her hair done but the minute we get to the door of the studio she starts crying and won't leave my side. The class is only a half hour long and she usually sits on my lap for the first 25 minutes. We always have to stay an extra 15 minutes just so she can dance around the studio and get her cup full of dancing. Then we go pick up Hallie from preschool and Annie just goes on and on about how much fun she had at Dance.Speaking of Hallie. She is still loving school. We went to pick her up the other day and the teacher was still reading a book. Hallie came over to me and asked if we could stay at school for a little while longer. She loves her teacher and loves going every day. Her new thing right now is wanting an animal. She doesn't understand that our landlord won't let us have one so she continues to ask everyday for a dog or a cat. Maybe one day we can get her one. She truly loves animals.
5 comments:
Oh I totally understand the excited and then scared to death thing. Maddie would do that with gymnastics.
How cute, I love the pictures! Especially the black and white one it looks professional, did you take it? I am glad that Hallie loves school. She is getting so big. I hope you can come out for Christmas, I was way excited when I read that.
They love the idea of something new, but then when mom can't stay right next to them-its a little scary! Too cute! I wish we could see Annie dance, I bet she is so good at it! You should get Hallie a fish or something- work up to the dog thing:)
Your girls are getting so big and they are as cute as ever. I bet your little is going to steal their hearts. Maybe the baby will crave Hallie's desire for a pet tell her you'll get him chew toys and everything.
Hey Bree, it's Nina! I didn't know you were 8 months! You look amazing! Well congrats, that is so exciting! How are you guys doing? We miss seeing you guys in church and commenting on how cute your girls are.
Post a Comment