I decided to make the girls some Easter skirts . Kensi sent out some cute
fabric so I got to work. It was fun learning and not hard at all. My friend Sara helped me
a ton and I love all her creativity that she shares with me!
She showed me how
to put the flowers on the shirts. It really was so fun. This isn't the
greatest picture but you get the gist of it.
fabric so I got to work. It was fun learning and not hard at all. My friend Sara helped me
a ton and I love all her creativity that she shares with me!
She showed me how
to put the flowers on the shirts. It really was so fun. This isn't the
greatest picture but you get the gist of it.
7 comments:
Those turned out darling!!
That is so cute!
WOW Bree!! those turned out way cute... i love those flowers on the shirts! Good job... you'll have to teach me when you get here~
Good job Bree! I love it when I make something new and it turns out really well!
Good Job Bree!! Those are great! The girls look so cute!
Those turned out so cute. I want to make some. The shirts just made the outfit. They looked very cute on Sunday.
You are so talented. I love how they turned out!
Post a Comment