That last post was driving me crazy. I can't upload the pictures unless we do it in a collage from Picasa. I still need to figure that one out. So I am doing this post of our favorite things about Hallie. Here are some things to remember about Hallie:
* She has always loved to cuddle. She is the best cuddle buddy anyone could ask for.
* When we tuck her in at night, she always reminds us that we need to play candy land in the morning but she never remembers in the morning!
*She is slowly grasping the concept of time. She doesn't flip out any more when something takes more than a day to get here. Like her Birthday!
* She is always saying "When I turn 6 I can do that." I guess you are not big until you are 6.
* She is so excited to go to kindergarten and to get to ride the bus to school!
* She thinks the town we live in is called "Missouri"
* She has already had a change of mind about her career. Once a teacher, now a Doctor.
* She can carry Barry for about 5 feet now and thinks it is going to get easier when she gets older. Little does she know that he too will keep growing.
* She is so good about trying new things. She always protests at first but then will do it. She was so against getting her shots until she found out that she couldn't go to Kindergarten. Then she was excited to get her shots.
* She could live off cake, brownies, and cupcakes. She especially loves it when Dad is up with her in morning cause then she gets those for breakfast if they are around.
Happy Birthday Bubba!
6 comments:
Happy birthday Hallie!!! What a cutie. I bet the tea party was a hit. Just make sure she knows she can't have real tea, Katrina went to a birthday party where they had a REAL tea party....Yes she drank some:( love ya
I love that she is willing to try new things (even if she does put up a fight in the begining)
Hallie is such a sweety. This post made me miss the games we used to play when we babysat her and how Josh used to deliberately annoy her by saying things like "this is a cat it says moo" :D. Your family is awesome.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Hallie! Wow I cant belive your five years old!!! you look so cute in all the pictures and it made me wish I was there with you. Love you so so so much...
And make your mom play candyland with you;)
( the post was for my hallie!)
Wow Bree! A pro with the sewing machine and hosting a killer party! You decorated so cute with the flowers. Did you make those? Also, bravo on the sandwiches, strawberries, and cupcakes. You're such a creative, fun mom!!
Happy Birthday Hallie!! We miss you.
Happy Birthday Hallie!! You are so sweet, and Me Nick and Katelyn miss you ton! We can't wait to see you this summer. I hope you had a great day!!
Post a Comment