Came and left awhile ago but I am late getting pictures up. Sorry! Life gets busy and you don't even know it. We loved having Aunt Kensi come out. She came just in time for Tyler's finals so we loved having the company. We all got haircuts, colors, and all the pampering she could give. It was awesome. Did we mention that
That night Kensi treated us to a great dinner were we found out that Hallie loves SALAD. She ate most of Kensi's and then asked for more. It is so fun to watch our kids grow up. I love each new thing that they discover.
After that great visit we had another. Jessica and Chris came. They drove straight through the night to get here quicker. We had a couple days of Birthday Celebrations with Chris, Jessica, and Hallie all having their birthdays that week. And Jessica was a great help with Hallie's birthday party. I couldn't have done it without her. Chris also got to experience a day at Medical School with Tyler. He fit right in and would do awesome if he ever decided to go!
We also got to go to Nauvoo with them. (Sorry Kensi we didn't make it with you, I still feel awful about that). It was a great day and we really enjoyed seeing a lot of the sights around Nauvoo. Our favorites were the Oxen ride, the bakery, and walking around the temple. Thanks Chris and Jessica for coming. We look forward to your return trip in October so hurry and get here.
6 comments:
Looks like so much fun. I love Nauvoo, I would love to go back and do some serious family history research.
OH!! Thanks BreeAnn for posting about us... why in the world would you think of such a thing to do?! I had sooooo much fun out there and cant wait to have you guys here for the summer... then I can enjoy those kids all summer long:)
haha yeah im so excited to finally make it onto your blog!!! i mean with you living in missourri i dont get the chance that often, we had so much fun and i cant wait to see you guys again.
It is always wonderful to have visitors - especially when you live far away from family! I love that picture of Barry!
Wow I don't know how I missed this post but it is great. I can relate to how much fun it is to have family visit. I am so glad you guys had such a fun time. Miss you
Any tornado sirens yet?
Post a Comment