
Thursday morning was a awesome morning for me and my friend Megan. We finally hit the 10 mile mark in our running. It felt so good and I am so proud of both of us. Plus, we ran it in way less time then I thought we would. 1 hour 34 minutes!!! I know this probably is not the best time out there but for us, it was awesome. Just had to let everyone know because I was so excited that we did it.
9 comments:
Wow. I mean really, WOW! It does't matter the time it took, YOU DID IT :0 Way to go Bree!!!
nice! i miss running with you.
Seriously, I'm still smiling!
Congratulations!!! Nothing beats hitting a new milestone. And wait to go on the time. You are going to do awesome on your half marathon.
That is awesome - and a good time too. The most I have run is 7 miles and someday I will aim for the 10 mile mark. Good Luck!!!
Oh Bree! I miss running with you! Promise me that one day we'll live close enough to run together often. (I'm saving up all kinds of stories for that fun day.)
Bravo on the time! You're doing awesome. I can't wait to hear about your 1/2 marathon.
Good Job Bree!! I think that the ten mile mark is one of the hardest to hit. It's one of those mental blocks. The next three miles will be a breeze!! Seriously, if you can run ten miles, what's a few more.
Nice job running! I'm such a lazy bum, I wish I was that dedicated! Also, Annie being so hungry after school was so cute and funny, I was laughing! And Barry's cute crossed legs, how adorable is that!? And then Hallie cutting her own hair, and the letter from the substitute! HAH! That's awesome.. =)
WAHOO!!!! I'm so excited for you! You both have worked so hard.
Post a Comment