Friday, September 25, 2009

More Pictures

I promise I won't post every picture that I take on here
but my Mom wanted to see the ones I printed for the playroom.
So here you go Mom. Hope you like them. We miss you and
love you to the moon and back FIRST.

7 comments:

Ashley said...

Bree,
Those pics are awesome! You have such a talent that I wish I had, great job!

Megan and Nick said...

I don't mind if you post every picture you take. They are way Cute!!

Amy Miller said...

Cute editing job and even cuter kids! :)

Brook & Travis said...

Great pictures!! Is photography something you want to pursue? You have adorable kids Bree. I had to laugh a little about Hallie cutting her hair at school. Probably not what you expected to be sent home that day! We are doing the preschool thing here too and it's lots of fun!! I'm sad we never got together when you were in town, sorry about that!

Megan and Nick said...

Thanks for the pumpkin bread recipe, I can't wait to try it!!

Tamara Jacobs said...

hi bree,
love your blog,
and i LOVE those pictures.
you are awesome!
and your kids are adorable.

Lori said...

Love the pics, wish you lived closer my kidos and teenager need some new pictures! Thanks for sharing your talent. Keep putting all the pics on- we all love it.