
We had a wonderful Christmas and are so excited for the new year! Here are some of our favorite highlights of the year 2009:
* Surviving our first negative degree winter
* Making it through the 1st year of Medical school
* Hallie starting kindergarten
* Annie went to preschool
* Last full year in Missouri!
* Barry crawling, turning 1, walking, and saying words
* Hallie loosing her first tooth
* Bree running her first half marathon
* Tyler gaining the art of sword making
* Bree gets better in photography
* Lots of fun little trips to Columbia, Nauvoo, Kansas city, and St. Louis
* Summer with the family in Utah
* Making the big decision of where to live for the next couple (many?) years.
Hope you all have a great 2010 cause I know we are going to. We have some fun and exciting things that we are looking forward to. Here is our hope list for 2010:
*Visit Utah
*graduate from kindergarten
*finish the 2nd year of medical school.
*take the first boards and pass with flying colors
*move to Ohio
*buy a home?!?
*get a dog
*Tyler wants a six pack (on his stomach not to drink)
*Bree wants a big one pack
*survive the 4's with Annie
*get through Barry's screaming
*have fun and make lots of memories!
We will keep you posted as we go along! Here is some fun pictures of us on Christmas eve and morning.
(not my baby and no I am not feeding her!)
6 comments:
What a wonderful post. makes me miss you even more. Oh ya this is Janae not Kerry. Your kids are growing way to fast.
Wow, you guys are going to get a dog!? Super fun! Fun post! Looking forward to that visit to Utah. :)
I love the pictures!! When are you going to back in Utah? Can't wait to see you!
oh my goodness you have alot of things coming up this year! i didnt know you were thinking about buying a house... that would be super fun, i think you should get prego!! and i deffinatly think you should get a dog our weim is awesome and i owe it all to tyler! we love you guys!
It looks like this is going to be a great year for you guys!!! I had to laugh about the last picture it really does look like you are nursing the baby LOL. Many years... are you thinking that this could "be the place"? Love ya
I seriously can't get over the length of your hair---where did it come from?!? Makes me feel like I was gone for months. If your looking for a dog I know a great one you can have :)
Post a Comment