Thursday, January 7, 2010

Snow Day!

We got like 4 to 5 inches of snow last night. Guess what that means...... no school today. Hallie cheered when Tyler had her read it on the internet. Annie just smiled. Barry screamed. and Mom sighed. I really do enjoy these days of having all 3 kids home with me. We lay around, we play, we fight, we watch movies, we read books, we eat, we jump on the cushions, and we stay warm! I wonder if winters will be like this in Ohio?

2 comments:

Brad and Marci said...

how great to have days like that. i was surprised at myself when i was not wanting cole to go back to school after the long christmas break. i really hope we can get all of our kids together one day. i miss you, especially when i have to look to the treadmill for conversations during my run (SO BORING).

Stacie Lang said...

Sounds like fun. Did Tyler get a snow day as well? I love it when we can stay inside and watch movies with hot chocolate and just have fun. Loves, Stacie