Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Ummmm... in case you haven't heard.

We found out yesterday that baby #4 is on the way! Let me emphasize on the yesterday part. Yes, we are only 4 or so weeks along. I know, I know most people wait 6 to 8 to 12 to 16 weeks to tell people but we rather enjoy you all suffering with us so you get to know the minute or hours that we do. Congrats, this is going to be a long 9 months for all of us. Don't hesitate to send words of encouragement along at any point of this pregnancy. And I will make sure you are up to date with every single little detail that needs to be shared!

23 comments:

Sara said...

Wow!! That's crazy exciting. I hope you're feeling ok! CONGRATULATIONS!!

eryka said...

Ahh!! I'm so excited for you guys. I want to be pregnant too. Congratulations.

Ash and Joe said...

oh. my. gosh. way to go you guys! crossing my fingers for a happy 1st trimester!

Stacie Lang said...

Sending lots of love your way. We are very excited for you!

Brooke and Brighton said...

Congratulations!! I hope you are feeling well! You are such an amazing mom. You will have to get a running stroller that can hold four!

Melissa said...

Congratulations! New babies are always exciting. #4, Wow!

Lori said...

Very, wonderful!! Wishing I was closer to help!! So exctited for another darling Warner baby! Take Care!! Congrats Again!!

Charity said...

ahhh! Congratulations that is so exciting! Are your girls just thrilled?! I wish I was there to babysit for you so you could get some good rest in. Pregnancy sounds really tiring.

Carly said...

Congrats!!! Thats so fun!

Megan and Nick said...

I am sooooo happy!! It will be so fun to be prego together again. I can't wait to see all of you!! We miss you a ton.

Amy said...

Awww! Your only six weeks behind me :) I am so glad I am where I am at and not at 4 weeks any more. I hope things go well for you and that you feel ok. I know you tend to get really sick :( I feel for you! You have all the sympathy in the world from me!!! CONGRATS!!!

Ashley said...

Congrats! That is so awesome. Here's to hoping the 1st trimester goes quickly!

Taneill said...

Congrats that is really exciting- hope you are feeling okay!

cjorvin@gmail.com said...

yipee skippee here are some words of encouragement... and also i just am so excited i hope you have another boy so that our boys can all play together... either that or you could just have a manly girl.

Brent and Jessica said...

That is awesome! Congrats! Good luck with everything! Hope you are feeling okay.

StephenEmily Stacey said...

Congrats! I didn't believe it when Mandy announced it for you at play group:) I had to double check. Happy baby #4!
-Emily

Brendon said...

So exciting! Another adorable Warner kid to walk the earth...we're hoping our kids are as cute as yours.

Ashley said...

Congrats you guys!

Crystal said...

So you found out Tuesday? I saw you Tuesday at 10:30am so it must have been VERY fresh information at that point. You should have said something! :) CONGRATS! This is very exciting!

Kara said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for you! You guys have the cutest kids, so it'll be fun to see what this one looks like.

Lorette and Family said...

Congrats! I hope the first trimester flies by and is kind to you!

Cluff Family said...

How exciting!! Congratulations!!!

Hollyj said...

Congrats! And I hear ya - I found out at just before 4 weeks - it was so long at first. But it has gone by quick, so I am sure yours will too.