Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Just Because

I haven't updated for awhile and I know you all check this blog everyday and are hoping for something new! Actually, with the baby coming and all that fun stuff, I haven't even posted about Hallie starting 1st grade or the fun lemonade stand the kids had.
We live in a great neighborhood and the kids have made some awesome friends here. During the summer they played almost everyday. They decided to have a lemonade stand one day and we made cupcakes to go with it. In 45 minutes or so they each made 3.50! Yes, they only lasted about that long but I think it was because they ended up eating most of the cupcakes and drinking the lemonade themselves!Hallie, Jasmine, Katelyn, Marria, Annie

Hallie was so excited to start school. She got a great teacher, Mrs. Loew, who absolutely is the perfect teacher for Hallie. Fun, caring, gives lots of positive attention, and frequently tells Hallie how great and wonderful she is! Everything that Hallie thinks a teacher should be.Hallie on her first day of 1st gradeAnnie wasn't too happy about Hallie leaving without herAll the neighborhood kids before going to schoolGetting on the bus and not even looking back to wave bye to mom

5 comments:

Amy Miller said...

So cute! I love the lemonade stand - especially the picture of Barry chomping on the cupcake. He's such a cute kid.

I hope you're feeling good Bree.

Kandace Wittwer said...

Looks like they are settled and having fun! Cute!

THE ORVINS said...

oh how fun they didnt have kids too close to them in missouri did they? I love the picture of all 3 of them on hallies first day hallie is super excited annie sad/ mad and barry just likes his toast! haha I like it when you blog.

aimee said...

Hallie looks so big and beautiful. Her hair is so long.

Lori said...

What a fun neighborhood! So glad there are lots of kids around. Hallie looks darling on her first day of school.