I made my kids go out with me to get some fall pictures for us. Of course, I don't dare take Natalie out yet so we did a quick picture of the 4 of them in our house (previous post!) and then we went down the road to an awesome bike trail! Have I mentioned that we live in an absolutely beautiful part of the country. Fall is gorgeous here. I have never seen so many different colors on the trees.


The only way to make Hallie smile a real smile was to have her say Jackson! 
My first intentions with these pictures was to do a black and white photo. I saw someone have one with all the kids wearing black and it was so pretty but once I took the pictures I couldn't do it cause the colors were to awesome. Oh well, maybe next time! Here is a cute on of Nat right after her first bath! Love that little face....



The only way to make Hallie smile a real smile was to have her say Jackson! 
My first intentions with these pictures was to do a black and white photo. I saw someone have one with all the kids wearing black and it was so pretty but once I took the pictures I couldn't do it cause the colors were to awesome. Oh well, maybe next time! Here is a cute on of Nat right after her first bath! Love that little face....
4 comments:
every single one of these is fabulous and i love their outfits too!
that is so funny about hallie - i can totally see the bashfulness in her face - what a cutie!
You are really getting good at this. You are going to have to show me some pointers!
I was just thinking about our amazing pics you took last year, and then it made me a little sad cause you can't take them this year for us. I love your picture taking skills. Your kids are getting so big! Love the Jackson for Hallie for Emma its Noah. Gotta love little girls!!
That is the cutest thing ever. When I showed J the picture and told him he did the same bashful smile. We MUST come for Thanksgiving.
Those pics are adorable. It does look so pretty there. Love the bridge.
Post a Comment